N 45° 27' 48.1"
E 14° 51' 13.4"
In the centre of Brod na Kupi, the Zrinski noble family built a castle, which consists of a three-storey rectangular building and outer fortifications (today ruined). Zrinski Castle in Brod na Kupi dates back to 1651 and was built by Prince Petar Zrinski, probably on the site of a former Frankopan castle from the 15th century. The present castle is a simple three-storey building with a hipped roof, which today hosts a permanent exhibition dedicated to forestry, hunting and fishing.