N 45° 23' 50.7"
E 14° 48' 06.2"
The mill of the Mihelčić family, locally known as “Popovićev mlin”, is located at Supilova 76. The construction of the electric mill started in 1924 with the capital of Josip and Francika Mihelčić, returnees from America. This was one of the first properties in Delnice to receive electricity.
It was built by the Ganz Danubius company of Budapest, from where all the parts of the mill were brought. All the devices (mills, elevators, sieves, electromotor, pulleys, etc.) have been preserved in their original form. The mill was in use until 1960, and today is open to visitors.